We love Mom & Grandma. But, finding that perfect gift can be hard. As everyone knows, handmade from the heart is always the best way to go! This inexpensive flower pot is a great gift for any Mom or Grandma! & the best part of it is the kids hand prints around the pot!
I used my Silhouette Cutter to cut out the words “Happy Mother’s Day” & “We Love You”. If you don’t have a vinyl cutter that’s totally fine! You can just improvise & hand paint it on!
Supplies you will need:
- Dollar Store flower pot of your choice (mine was like $1)
- Acrylic paint for kids hand prints
- Paint brushes (if you are hand painting words on)
- Vinyl cutter & Permanent Vinyl
- Plant/Flowers of your choice (my kids chose these gorgeous Daisies!)
- Lots of love!
The process is pretty self explanatory but if you need help, please feel free to comment! This project can be done however you want & in whatever colors you’d like!
As always, feel free to share!